Germin8 is a Social Media Intelligence company headquartered in Mumbai. Germin8 is focused on
building products for analyzing social media data and textual data available within organizations to help
them make better decisions based on insights drawn from that data.
- Strong technical operational support of production applications, software and cloud
- Coordinating with internal customers and development teams for issues and their statuses on any ticketing tool.
- Support will extend to monitoring of production setup, diagnosis of issues and assessment of both internal and external (customer) impact following any kind of incident.
- Writing and maintaining production setup, which would involve writing of scripts and managing system backups.
- Publishes software upgrades to various product development and delivery systems
- Participate in deployment level architectural decisions across the system
- Continuously fine-tune and automate deployments, monitoring and other routines
- Be on top of the latest best practices in the world of Ops and System Design, facilitate a great engineering culture
- AWS or GCP, Mongo Database, Solr, MySQL
- Hands on experience using Linux Operating System.
- Experience of scripting languages like Shell, bash, python, perl, etc. would be added advantage.
- Hands on experience with maintaining web servers and databases.
- Knowledge of cloud setup management would be preferred.
- Strong Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Puppet, Nagios, Ganglia etc (At least one)
- NoSQL Databases like Mongo, Solr, Cassandra (At least one out of these)
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
- Analytical Reasoning
- Operating Systems and Networks
- Databases, Web Servers & Scripting
Work Days: 6 Days
Timings: Rotational Shift (07:00 AM – 02:00 PM and 02:00 PM – 11:00 PM)