Here is some exciting news! We are looking for someone who can lead and grow our Engineering Team.
As the Head of Engineering at Germin8, you will be responsible for building robust, scalable systems along with the team, planning and designing new product features, and managing a highly enthusiastic set of people. Apart from being technically sound, we need someone who is ambitious, determined, and delivers under pressure.
Germin8 is a product and services company in the AI+MarTech space with its own products for Social Media Listening and Social Media Customer Care. We also develop software products for others that utilize our domain expertise in MarTech and AI. Germin8 would be a great opportunity for someone who loves to experiment because you learn something new at Germin8 every day.
Following would be your responsibilities:
- Evangelize technical best practices, incorporate emerging solutions and employ scalable designs that can be easily adopted
- Technical analysis & estimation of business requirements
- Architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions
- Function as a trusted technical advisor that collaborates with both business and technical stakeholders
- Gathering requirements from multiple channels like Sales, Customer Feedback, Product Roadmap and Bugs
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology
- Prioritize, thin slice and schedule the tasks for the team to work on during the sprint
- Handling technical and managerial interviews for expansion of the team
- Experience of 8-10 years of development especially Java.
- Experience of 4-5 years in building a scalable architecture.
- Experience of 4-5 years in leading a team.
We are looking for people who qualify the below criteria:
BE / BTech / ME / MTech in Computer Science / Computer Technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Strong foundation in OOAD
- Product development experience
- Ability to narrow down on technology and design choices
- Experience and knowledge in NoSQL Databases
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) applications
- Hands-on experience in cloud computing like Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
- Knowledge of Data Streaming concepts and distributed caching technologies
- Must have a deep understanding of web services software architecture and design issues
- Experience in real-time applications
- Ability to work under pressure and in the face of conflicting demands
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology and it’s implementations
- Experience with Software products like Jira, Trello, etc that can be used for Project Management”