- Responsible for development, maintenance and quality related activities of web based software applications and web services.
- Investigating new technologies and architecture needed for the modules assigned.
- Problem solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the product.
- Evangelize technical best practices, incorporate emerging solutions and employ scalable designs that can be easily adopted
- Technical analysis & estimation of business requirements
- Manage multiple competing priorities and changing requirements
- Achieve organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support Java applications
- Contribute to technical details, strategy and design that enable excellent cloud based software solutions
- Function as a trusted technical advisor that collaborates with both business and technical stakeholders
Experience of 3-5 years of development especially Java.
Experience in building scalable architecture
BE / BTech / ME / MTech in Computer Science / Computer Technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Strong foundation in OOAD
- Product development experience
- Ability to narrow down on technology and design choices
- Experience in NoSQL Databases
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) applications
- Hands on experience in cloud computing like Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Data Streaming concepts and distributed caching technologies
- Must have deep understanding of web services software architectural and design issues
- Experience in real-time applications
- Ability to work under pressure and in the face of conflicting demands
|Job Category||Software Development|